Minnesota Work Comp Information
The following pages attempt to summarize the most useful charts and tables used in administering workers' compensation claims in the Minnesota jurisdiction and are provided as a resource for members.
- Compensation Rates Maximum under Minn. Stat. § 176.101 and 176.111 and Minimum under Minn. Stat. § 176.101, subd.1(2).
- Adjustment of Benefits under Minn. Stat. § 176.645
- Supplementary Benefits under Minn. Stat. § 176.132
- Permanent Total Minimum under Minn. Stat. § 176.101, subd. 4 (10/1/1995 and later)
- Social Security Rate Increases
- PERA Rate Increases
- Schedule for Permanent Partial Disability Benefits (10/1/2000 and later)
- Schedule for Impairment (1/1/1984 - 9/30/1995)
- Permanent Partial Compensation (10/1/1995 - 9/30/2000)
- Schedule for Economic Recovery Compensation (1/1/1984 - 9/30/1995)
- Pre-1984 Permanent Partial Disability Schedule
- Due Dates
- Significant Workers' Compensation Dates