Minnesota Related Websites
Minnesota Work Comp Legal Websites
- Minnesota Statutes and Session Laws The site provides the Minnesota statutes governing workers' compensation Chapter 176 as well as information on current legislation.
- Minnesota Supreme Court The site provides information about the Supreme Court, which is Minnesota's highest appellate court.
- LawMoose A legal web search engine, a directory of key Minnesota legal web sites, a law-related news source, and a personalized knowledge management application rolled into one.
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals The exclusive statewide authority to decide all questions of law and fact in workers' compensation disputes within the Minnesota jurisdiction.
Related National Websites
- National Insurance Resource An organization that provides comparative rating of workers' compensation in open rated states, where the rates are not redily available from the NCCI or State Rating Board.
- Social Security On Line The site provides information about social security disability benefits and other programs run by the SSA.